Saturday, October 25, 2008

New

Woohoo!
I've added a picture at the top of my blog, should be quite obvious ba? Hahaha. I felt my the title of my blog was abit lonely therefore the picture to keep it company! Oh and i changed my blog title too!
"Life" which literally means my life because this is my blog where i update about the happenings in my everyday! :)

I felt like ranting and writing some stuff in my blog but i deleted what i wanted to. Because..i thought it might worsen things and i would probably find it pointless.

EDITED:

Played basketball with the usuals today. Got 8 ppl including me, just nice so we could play 4v4. But Bingy and Watson left halfway, leaving 6 of us left. Played awhile more before heading to KFC for dinner and homed!
I thought we could play together abit more today because its rather rare we can have so many people playing together and im unavailable for the next weekend.
Well, sometimes things just won't happen the way we want it to be and we should just accept it.

No comments: