Thursday, October 23, 2008

PhotoFun

Hi there, my day sucked yesterday because i ended up with a sprained neck after over-exerting and straining it during gym-ing. And thus i couldn't turn my head either way more than 45 degrees. Felt like i was wearing a cast around my neck and being restrained from any big movements. Even 2 pieces of Salonpas didn't help and i swear i didn't sleep well cos i had to sit up and lie on either direction. I woke up like 5 or 6 times. Damn.


Mum helped to apply some medication oil before i went off for school and i think it worked! Now i can turn my head more than 45 degrees either side! Hahaha. :] Thanks mum!


School today was alright but i was rather emo due to some reason. Although i had sorted my thoughts out soon after but my mood remained stagnant. I didn't feel like speaking and i didn't utter a word to Jeffrey on the way home. Just songs and reading.


Don't worry guys, i'm fine now! :]


I guess it's getting wordy and boring you people out! Pictures!











I personally liked this picture the best! Cos..it's like everything just blended in so perfectly and nicely! How many squares can u find in this 'poster'? Hahaha random question. :D


It's really fun playing with the effects!


Alright, resting early tonight because school starts damn early!

Ciaos!


No comments: