Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fly away

I had a bad dream yesterday. Woke up in shock and it affected me almost the whole day. I hope you're fine. :)
Anyway, during my first lesson today, an interesting incident happened...
A bird (unknown) was flying by and bumped right straight onto our classroom window with a loud bang and glided down the window pane. I thought it was a crow at first but it turned out to be a very cute bird which i don't see often. Some say it's a kingfisher but the identity is not yet confirmed. :) The background looks blue because the window pane was blue in colour.




I think the bird either needed a rest or suffered minor injuries. But it soon flew away.
----------------------------------------------
During Mr David Wong's tutorial!
I bet he's the most entertaining lecturer we ever had because he never fails to make us laugh by cracking his jokes or the way he speaks!

Bored?


Yes, bored.


We drew this during our 30-min break in his tutorial!

Hahaha if you're wondering why we wrote 鸡肉 value, it's because Mr Wong pronounces "zero" as "jiro". LoLoL! And he's actually fine with us teasing him about this unique pronounciation.

So far away.

No comments: