Tuesday, October 14, 2008

School!

Yesterday (13/10) was the re-opening of school and i was happy to see all my friends again! Hahaha cos I didnt see them for like 6 weeks? The POA lecturer was quite okay but the Java lecturer is abit...sigh i don't know how to describe. But he just doesnt get the class's attention at all and keeps on blabbering non-stop. That's very bad because Java is a 6 credit module!!


And when i met Lawrence, G.T and Jeffrey on the train to school, we came across an incident ...



A passenger left the corner seat and this auntie just lied down very comfortably.


The first shot i took of this auntie i forgot my flash was on! Luckily i covered it just in time. Hahaha.


And after gyming in school, Watson and I were on our way home when i saw this Indian with...



Stylo-milo manly bag!


Went over Denise's house with Calvin. I went there to watch my Hotshot and accompany them study. Hahaha.



My school was from 9-4pm today! Damn, i nearly couldn't wake up at 7am today. Haven't woke up so early for ages already. Tomorrow 9.30-12! Hahaha my favourite day of the week. :)

I will go gym! Since someone's trying to motivate my indirectly. Hahaha.

Nights people!

No comments: