Sunday, October 12, 2008

HI THERE!

Alright, this post will consist of mainly photos from the past few days. :)

This is Garfield trying to catch a nap.
So i played with another handsome cat called Handsome, it's very friendly and it even came to sit on lap.
A cute little kitten which was hungry!
Saw this cat with very unique fur colour!

Slacked with my boss(Peony), Louis and James at B.K after work yesterday cos I was rather interested by the tarot cards which they played with in the afternoon. And so i asked some questions about my love life and studies. The answer was a "No" when i asked if i could score a GPA of 3.5 at the end of year 3! :[ Damn, i better work harder then.






We actually talked till we forgot the time and it was already 12 when we left B.K to walk to the MRT station. But train service already ended and hence we decided to slack awhile more since we had to take cab home anyway. So we went to Lau Par Sat for satay. Louis came up with the good idea to play some games with forefeits. We played the "zhong ji mi ma" game( regarding numbers ) and the loser had to eat garlic. It's really disgusting when you have to eat many pieces of garlic and the smell of it is just...eww. James ended up vomitting out the garlic pieces. Lol.




I went to Shaun's house to collect my PSP just now and i saw this crushed snail. It looked pretty disgusting. This reminded me of my mischievous deeds when i was young. I collected snails with my cousins everytime after it rained in Malaysia and put them in a plastic bag. Then i will swing the plastic bag of snails high up in the air and they will end up just like this snail below. Hahaha, that was when I was YOUNG and IGNORANT.



Went partyworld with Ames, Dexter and Zacson today! Woohoo, at last i got to satisfy my singing desires. Catch up again guys! :)


Then balled with the usuals. Vincent joined us today! Haha it's been long since he met up with us already. I apologise for some poor control of emotions today brothers! So sorry.


Ohmygod, just 1 more day of holidays!


That's all folks! Time to hit the bed! :)


No comments: