Sunday, October 19, 2008

Addicted

Hello!
Lin asked me to play Big2 with her on Viwawa and i agreed cos i was bored to the max. I realised that Viwawa has a few new games! I tried out the Wahlords and its quite fun actually! And now im all addicted to some games on Viwawa!
Argh, didnt step out of my house yesterday which was a Saturday! Can you believe it?!
Was supposed to go town with the guys but something cropped up at the last minute and there goes my day. -.-
Balling later with the guys! And ti gong please don rain anymore!
I'm addicted to this new song of Jay Chou - 给我一首歌的时间.
The MV is very nice with the pretty female lead. He always gets the hot deals man. And there's Jay Chou flaunting some of his dance moves, but there are some parts i feel weird looking at his body movement. Anyway, focus on the song and lyrics! Enjoy!

Gei Wo Yi Shou Ge De Shi Jian 給我一首歌的時間 - Zhou Jie Lun 周杰倫

No comments: