Friday, January 4, 2008

A brand new year, a brand new start.

I'm back!!! First post of 2008!

Okay just to tell you guys my router corked up recently and i wasnt able to use my internet for like 1..2...3...4...5...6 days! Close to a week & i've survived this critical period. lol. Internet is like so important to me, or perhaps most of us. Everyday use you see! =)

Alright it's my first post so i want to wish everyone a great 2008 ahead! Bid goodbye to all the unhappy stuff that happened in 2007! Well, to me, 2007 was a year full of ups and downs. Problems in friendship, kinship and also love. BUT!!! It's all in the past now!
A brand new year, a brand new start! Thats my title of this post. =) This is also the first time i wrote a title for my posts.

Spent my new year eve with my clique and count down at Esplanade. Watched AvP2 in the afternoon and it doesnt seem to be a very good show compared to AvP1( though i dint watch first one =P ) cos its like soooooooooo draggy. I predicted there would be AvP3 and it really did. -.- okay this is not of any importance.

Ate seoul garden with Julian's girlfriend, Xueping + her clique. Julian made a fcuking silly bet with the 3 of us and he lost. And i mean lost heavily! He had to fork out $100 for our dinner lol. Let this be a lesson to him cos he's always saying " Money isnt a problem... " Lol like he's the son of Bill Gates or smth.
Then...FIREWORKS! Damn i swear the fireworks was much much better than last year's. A pity it only lasted about 8 mins long.. i wished it was longer. And it's a pity i didnt watch it with any lover but with gays. Oops i meant guys. It was damn crowded and we had to squeeze. It wasnt a big problem until many banglas got in our way and the smell they give off is you know i know one la. Many also took advantage of the situation to molest girls. I witnessed some cases. Girls do take care of yourselves and protect ur own important places especially in crowded places!

Okay, i hope this year would be exciting and full of pleasant surprises. I want to live everyday to the fullest and enjoy like there's no tomorrow!
O lvl results are going to be released soon. Like in 2 weeks time? So nervous but i know it doesnt help. I havent made up my mind which poly to go. SCARLI i can make it to a JC? lol! Sounds pretty impossible though. I just pray for the better. :)

TAGS
Yuting: Yeah theodore is so cute! Yup im wking at Robinsons @ RC. I most probably going poly i guess. Yeah the vocalist is a male! Modern Fei Yu Qing lol.
Js: Thanks & have a great year ahead!
kEN! : Hahaha cannt listen to my zaoxia right. Also good la, less noise pollution right. Go same poly & perhaps i'll sing to u ! Lol. Have a great 2008!
ames: Hey i think i saw u @ Yishun mrt on Wed..but no time to say hi cos i had to board train to work.. was running late. Hahaha, we nv drift away la. Just nv meet up mah, i think we can still joke like we do when we meet up. =)

No comments: