Tuesday, January 22, 2008



Omg my favourite TV serial Golden Path no more alr. Ytd last episode. I missed quite a lot episodes but i watched all of them at one go using Mobtv ytd till 3am. haha u guys may think im crazy but i just love that show, especially Li Nan Xing's acting. He's a really good actor full of emotions. Thats why he's called the Ah Ge of Mediacorp!! :) Hahaha i think im crazy.


Went shopping in the late afternoon for new year clothes. Bought only 1 t shirt and 2 skinnies for now. & fuck one of the skinnies i bought doesnt fit. I only tried the black one but didnt try the other pair. This was what happened...


Indian Uncle: *takes out dirty grey( a colour ) skinnies size L*
Me: Erm u sure that is my waist size?
Indian Uncle: Yes yes size L is the right size for me.
Me: Okay thanks. *Feeling assured, i left the shop.*


Then when i got home i tried the jeans on i cant fit into the dirty grey one! den i compare with the black one, damn the difference was rather obvious. Fuck that uncle la. I must go all e way back to Penisula to change again liao. U fucking pay for my transport fees is it? Damn u!!! Although partly i was to blame cos i dint check, i THOUGHT he was PROFESSIONAL.


*Point to take down: Always try on and check the items u buy before leaving.. (: LMAO.


Didnt manage to buy everything cos all the shops were closed already. More shopping on thur maybe? Lol talking abt Thursday - The Big Day. O' Level results out on that day! Argh its making me nervous and stressed up. Let's pray that everyone gets the results they expect! Good luck to all my friends who are awaiting the results. (:


Oh ya, i'm posted to Puma @ Ngee Ann City. So happy la, it's the nearest to my house so i can save abit on transport fees too. & I've 3 colleagues i know there already! This makes my life so much easier, i hope. hahaha. (:


Okay this is all for the post. Maybe i just add one recent photo of me to round this post up hahaha. Let you guys have nightmare or a bad day. ( JUST JOKING!! )



Sorry for this very rude photo but i just felt like posting it. hahaha nights ppl. [:

No comments: