Saturday, January 19, 2008

Work is extremely tough! From 9am to 10+pm everyday, damn the time i spend at home is so much lesser than the time i spend working. Fuck man i hope this doesnt persist when im posted to retail outlets.. If not i think im gonna quit in no time lols. Really really shag, i feel so much fortunate in Robinsons LOL !
Oh yeah, chinese new year is just around the corner and i've yet to do any shopping! Hopefully i can find some time to go shop with my clique of friends...It's been long since i spent money. Erm maybe not v long la. =P I've been using my own money on my daily expenses like transport fees and food. I think my bank savings are gonna be used up just like how we drink water. =/
Let this be a short update of my recent life cos i only have like 6 hours to slp before i wake up at 630 am tmr! Ciaos!




Replies to tags

Lin: Lol you're welcome! =)

KEN: lol work @ puma got future? funny ah u. hahaha.

JASMINE: ehhh is who tease who u say properly hor. =P don call me didi just bcos u're a tiny weeny bit older den me. okay meet up soon!

Yoketing: haha yeah its tough i think for e time being la. Warehouse sales mah. I think shld be quite relaxed after i go to the outlets... =)

No comments: