Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Transport fees are so fcuking exp now that our fares are changed to adult ones. Adult fares somehow make me feel old. Like we've been 'promoted' to another generation or smth. lol. Sibei expensive la, take 1 mrt ride costs $1++ alr. Now i understand the pain of being an adult. I want to be student forever!! hahaha. Somemore now working need take 4 rides perday, 2 mrt 2 bus. Ytd jus top up $10 today use finish liao. Fcuk la, think i print money one ar.
& im not even given daily allowance now just becos im working. -.- My parents think i earn thousands working @ Robinsons. Walao eh, cannot expect me to withdraw all my money on food and transport right? I don need buy my own things meh? Explain to them also no use, stubborn as a mule. Sighhhhhh. If my salary is like $5000 den i wont bother to even talk to them liao la. =P Hahaha. I still have to clear my debts and buy b'day presents. How to survive? C'mon let me get my 2nd round of pay quick!!!
Oh yah, walked past CCHY today and saw the students having PE lessons. Reminisced abt the good old days. Really miss those days when i could see all my friends in school and talk and play together. Those recess times when my clique and i would eat 'meefen mian' & crap around in the canteen where we always have seats. We ate the same food everyday for like 2 or 3 years i think. Lol, its not that e food was nice or we didnt get sick of it. Its cos there wasnt any other nice food around in the so-called 'cafeteria' . Those days when we would stay back after school to play basketball in our uniforms and then try to escape from discipline teachers or PE teachers when they happen to walk past. hahaha. Those basketball trainings that were always full of fun and laughter - It was like a session that the basketball team from sec 1 to 4 that could be gathered on one court and training together. I still remember Coach would always crack horny jokes or disiao some of us to make the training more lively, and also how we the players would gossip behind his back. Hahaha. Those SS lectures and remedial classes which we would plan to skip it sometimes. Then we would go and slack our time off nearby..
Its really heartwarming thinking back about the past. Seems like it just happened yesterday.. Aww, those good old days.
Schooling is so fun, its so much better than working. If given a choice, i would rather study!
Alright, think i gtg alr. Working almost 10 hours per day is no mean feat okay! Gd nite!
& to my new reader, Lin! =)

No comments: