Saturday, January 12, 2008

Tried cashiering ytd and today. Quite fun handling all the monetary items and operating the cash till. But at the same time its quite scary too. Cos things can be very serious when it comes to money. Later over-charge or shortchange the customer den dai ji dua diao liao. Hahaha.
And got one cb ang-moh keep rushing me to give her change saying " C'mon its just a few cents can u be faster? " KNNBCCB few cents den u don take la why kpkb so much!? U in a rush to die is it? Lol.
My job ending in 2 more days! & i haven made the stuff i want to give to my colleagues yet. Die die die. During this 1 month, i've learnt alot of new things like how to control my temper when i deal with difficult customers. ( I only curse them after they left, hahaha. ) I made alot of new friends there too! They're a bunch of nice people la. I definitely will return and visit them after my contract ends. Im looking forward to the party organised by the staff on the 14th too!! =)
Oh yeah i nearly forgot.
Replies to tags

corine: lol, what lala lo? u kisiao arh. =D

kEN: hahaha. yeah i duno wtf the qn was asking man.

aya: okay i'll link u! =)

ames: lol. dread oso haf to take what. don worry, dreams are said to be the opposite of reality la. so perhaps u'll get 02 points? LOL hahaha.

Alright thats all i've gotta run!

No comments: