Wednesday, December 26, 2007

X'mas Eve

Not very well spent in the morning and afternoon but no choice. Spent half the day rotting at home & playing game. Then it started to become more interesting. Not really though.

Caught Alvin & the Chipmunks with Zhixiong, Calvin & Melodie. A pity Julian wasnt there with us. This show is a MUST-WATCH!!! The chipmunks are damn cute and sing very well. Theodore, the fattest chipmunk of the three, caught my attention. It's the fattest and shortest in size and its voice really melted me! Perhaps i sound gay but you guys have to watch it yourselves before commenting. =) I initially thought it was a childish or a bad show, but we had no other choices for other movies so we chose this. But, no regrets! If there are collectibles for the chipmunks, i'll surely buy them! Keep a lookout for me people!


X'mas

The day was spent working and nothing much is to be blogged. Oh btw, Robinsons is having the annual Robinsons Sale now. Tomorrow(27.12.07) is the last day(i think) so hurry people!! Everything is going cheap cheap cheap.

Yawns, working morning shifts really tires me out cos i have lesser rest. I dont have the habit of resting before 11pm daily.

Parents are leaving me at home from saturday onwards! Aww, gotta be independent. I think the hardest chores would be washing and ironing the clothes. Lol.

Alright, im going off. Bye. Hope you guys had a memorable X'mas and have a great year ahead! :)

No comments: