Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ignore the previous post, just feeling emo at that point of time thats all. I'm fine, don worry people. :)
My body is recently invaded my viruses and germs. Down with flu, blocked nose, sore throat & today even migraine joined in the fun. Lol. But still have to work!! =(
I want to watch movie!! The haunted. Anyone anyone interested?? =P
I've yet to submit my registration form for JAE. Just a gentle reminder, tmr (28th) 4pm is the deadline for the JAE thingy. So people who have not registered, do rmb to complete it before the deadline. (:
Shiat, i realised i've nth to blog about and no mood to either.

Replies to tags
Jasmine: Lol. okay okay. Dont worry i wont leave till i finish all the things i need to do. (:
kEN: haha its okay. Btw whats ur score and where you going?? Tell me thru online or sms faster!!
Cheryl: The cheryl from 637 ah? Haha yeah it's been so long since i saw or talk to you alr. How did u know my blog?
LIN: Haha, yeah why arent u here to console me huh? U meanie...

No comments: