Thursday, December 20, 2007

Aha! It's fun working nowadays cos i got used to the environment and staff alr. & i look forward to different customers everyday! But today those 'cheena' customers really got on my nerves. I really couldnt understand what the fudge they were talking about cos of their accent. I tried to 'shake' them off me but they just kept pestering me when im like so busy.
My colleagues had their off days today and some celebrate Hari Raya Haji, so i was stationed at my dept all alone! I felt like i was superman for some moments when i had to serve or attend to five customers at a time. Hahaha. Midnight shift till sunday again. Aww so sad. But X'mas is just next week! At least this is smth to feel happy about, right? And yay, my off day is on Xmas eve. =)
Im trying to catch up with the show Golden Path thats on Channel 8, 9pm every weekday. It's nice lar. Cos got Felicia Chin! Damn, she's so pretty. ( sorry, this is so random. )
Oh ya, Calvin's back from Camdodia alr. Haha im so glad that he is. At least when im really bored i can pull him out to accompany me for a chat. :)
It's been so long since i met up with my balling dudes alr. Hopefully someone will organise an outing so we can catch up? That is if anyone happens to read this blog and is from my clique. Haha.
Alright, go watch my show alr. Ciaos & nights ! Hohoho!!!

No comments: