Saturday, December 15, 2007

ROBINSONS!
This job is quite fun la, im posted to Mens' wear dept so im rather comfortable working there. Havent tried cashier-ing yet cos i havent learn. =P The senior staff and my supervisor are all very friendly and approachable. Oh ya, i got to know a few colleagues already. There's a guy who also plays basketball! Same hobbies = more topics to talk about, so he's my closest friend over there in Robinsons now. =)
My first visitor on my first day of work was Peggie! Haha, had a short chat with her & then had to serve my customers already. 2nd day of work Peggie and Junyin came but just for a short while as their breaks were ending. Thanks for visiting!!! Hahaha.
From my 2 days of working experience, i realised that schooling is so much more interesting than working. I'd rather go to school where i can see all my friends and learn new things everyday. Working is like doing the same routine over and over again daily. Somemore cannot sit! My legs are not run on batteries okay. =X
X'mas period now, and its sure to be crowded for this period of time when everybody is getting X'mas presents. Sat tmr, sigh. Good game liao la. =(
Okay la, kinda shag already.
People, visit if you want! Remember 3rd floor Robinsons, Raffles City! Hahahaha. =)

No comments: