Monday, December 24, 2007

Wakaos, super no life. It's X'mas Eve, my off day and i don have any activities! Going out for a movie or just a dinner would be good enough for me. I dont like the feeling of being cooped up at home!!! Work has been super tiring cos everyone is doing last minute shopping for x'mas. Due to this, customers get pissed off easily when i tell them there's no more stock for this or that. All those stinking attitude customers can just fuck themselves. It's not like as if we've the stock and donwan to give you. Fucking no-brainers.

Saw quite alot of friends ytd when i went to work. Primary school friends, close pals and old friends. Old as in not in terms of age okay.

After such a long time since we contacted, i had so much to ask and say to you but nothing came out from my mouth. I just felt stunned. I wanted to ask you what had happened.. Where have you been? How are you? But all these questions only emerged after we turned around after bidding goodbye. And you looked like nothing had happened. Im still at a lost of what to do now.

So this is Christmas, and what have you done? Another year over and a new one just begun.

Lol this reminds me to plan ahead and set resolutions for my new year.

& I've so many things i wanna buy! Quick payday payday come quickly!

Alright. Merry X'mas & a Happy New Year to all of you people! Have fun!

No comments: