Sunday, December 9, 2007

Went shopping at Chinatown with my relatives ytd night. There wasnt anything much to buy as most of the items were mainly for tourists. I chanced upon a singing competition, and what caught my attention was a cute little boy who was one of the contestants. He danced one of Cao Ge's song upon request from the host. He really has that amazing charm.. lol. I know i sound gay. Oh ya, he sang Jay Chou's Ju Hua Tai as well! Without using any 'fake voice' at all. I think he'll grow up to be a potential singer! =D
Went to a temple and prayed for a short while. Then had dessert together. Damn, the woman who was at the stall had a stinking attitude. She was like so fcuking rude to my mum and her face was like Justice Bao. I hope her stall close down hahahaha.
Many many local delicacies there! I'm gonna go there try all the food!! Yum yum. Trained home after everything =)
They left today morning (just now) already. My family is going to K.L in late December and i cannot take leave from my job =( The next time i can see them would be during the Chinese New Year. Awww, so long.
Starting my job soon.. So i wanna play to my fill till 11th. Then i would be officially deprived of freedom for 1 month lol.


你最近还好吗 ?

No comments: