Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bon voyage to Ferran who has left us, oops i meant he went overseas for a holiday trip. Pls buy something from US for us! :P He'll only be back next year...it sounds like he'll be gone for a long period of time but actually next year is just about 2weeks away. Hahaha.
& In 6 more days, Calvin would be back from Cambodia! =) He's online chatting with me! hahaha i sound like a fudging gay i know.
Sigh, starting work tmr alr. Which means that i cannot have fun with my friends like usual anymore, for a month! Or maybe not a month, cos i'll have off days on weekdays per week. =)
I dont really dread work, but i dread working and having meals alone. People tell me i can make new friends with the colleagues there. But it just doesnt seem to really make me feel any better. Hopefully i can adapt to the new environment quickly, if not the job will be so boring for a month. =(
I find that im contradicting too, i wanted a job so badly and now im dreading it. Humans are all like that, or is it just me? Lol. Alright. Enough of complaining...
Wish me luck for tmr - First day of work in Robinsons...

No comments: