Sunday, January 4, 2009

Virgin Post ' 09

First of all,
HAPPPY MERRY NEW 2oo9 TO EVERYONE!
THIS IS MY FIRST POST OF THE YEAR!!
AND THIS IS MY NEW BLOG URL!!!

Alright, my new year eve was spent at Calvin's family bbq. Decided to do something different from what i usually do the past few years. :)

It wasn't that bad but if Zhixiong was there it would have been perfect. :) A pity he had plans for himself.

And i must say the otahs damn nice lah!

i like this sweet and not so alcoholic drink.

gays of the day!

when it striked 12!


"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"
I decided to start packing my wardrobe yesterday, and my nose got so allergic to the dust that i couldn't stop sneezing till now. Gosh. I forgot to take photos of my wardrobe before i started to arrange my clothes, so cannot compare the difference. But, at least it looks quite neat to me now! :)


Gotta throw away lots of old stuff man!
First school day of 2oo9 was good!
I tried to be a better person! Hahaha.
Went to Wheelock Place's Starbucks for FOM project today, it's quite a nice place to chill and just sit down for a drink with your friends. Whereas when it comes to doing projects, it's not exactly a conducive environment due to the noise level and unstable internet connection. And a whole lot of Caucasians frequent this place!
drink of the day: Caramel Frappe
Before i forget, i was struggling for a few nights thinking of a new url for my blog and asking friends for suggestions. I decided to be decisive and make my own choice without asking if it's suitable or not. What matters is i like it or not!
Alright, goodnight people and enjoy your weekend! :)

No comments: