Wednesday, January 14, 2009

F*ckup

I decided to take time out to blog despite my hectic schedule.
Projects everyday and it's killing us and deadlines are nearing.
We all thought this sem would be more relaxed cos of lesser modules but we're god damn wrong. :(
I'm so looking forward to CNY and holidays now.
Fuck FOM's 10 page report.
Fuck Java - Batista(unknown spelling) pronounces my name as "Kiat Wei" and i understand not a single thing he's saying.
Fuck DBMS - I don't understand a single shit either.
Fuck Accounting - I can't catch up at all.
I don't talk to my parents more then 10 sentences during weekdays.
Alright end of complaints, some overdue pictures next.



i gave him warmth...heh.

always a time to relax during projects eh?
Lawrence had a fight with Yonglun.
He lost, and lost badly.

Shaggertiers Gif

Ultimate gayness. :)
Hope you have nightmares after reading! Hahahaha.
Time to get fucked by FOM report now!

No comments: