Sunday, January 11, 2009

SPRING CLEANING!

Hahaha i don't know why but i love the process of spring cleaning every year. I like to throw away old stuff which i don't need anymore. And making my room neat and tidy once again is a huge sense of achievement! :)
I believe everyone, during the process of spring cleaning, will come across some old stuff that they may have misplaced or were unaware it had been kept in some corner of your room for a very long time.
I found some old letters i received during my secondary school years. Mostly are from my ex-s.


Some are greeting cards and farewell cards!
Really brings back fond memories when we were still naive and pure.


I was reminded of my lower secondary school years.

They were considered to be the best years i had in my secondary school life. Life was much simpler then. Look how much has changed and how far apart we became.

Memories will always be memories.
Alright, gotta get back on doing my project. :


No comments: