Saturday, January 10, 2009

WHAT?!

My last post was Monday! I haven't update for like 5 days? Gosh. And to think i said i will update at night on my previous post hahahaha.
Anyway there wasn't much to be updated this few days too, just projects and stuff.
Oh wait, maybe there is!
Class photo-taking session on Monday! I didn't expect there was such a thing in poly still.

this was what i wore!

Then there is the SP Open House which started on Thursday! Oh my there was such a crowd! And lots of hot girls too ! :D


hahaha i couldn't resist taking this shot. :D
Played basketball (like finally!). Unleashed my desires already hahaha. And kinda sprained my thumb. -.-
I haven't had a more-than-6-hour sleep this week already. And hence i fell asleep at 2am, woke up at 3pm today! Woohoo! What a long 13-hour sleep i had, and full of dreams too.
Alright, gotta do my project! :)

2 comments:

Lawrence said...

why wasnt i in the picture?

Alex said...

Hahaha cos the photographer bu teng ni mah. :D