Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Say Goodbye!

2008 has been an eventful year!
Life is full of ups and downs, and year 2008 definitely isn't an exception.
I've pulled the distance between me and my family closer because I realised the importance of treasuring your loved ones before I lose the chance to.
A special year, because it's my first year in poly and i got to know many new friends!
After leaving secondary school, i still manage to keep in touch with my clique of friends(you guys know who you are) ! I must say, though some of us are on different paths now, our friendship still remains, and will still go on. :)
Not to forget my brothers, needless to mention, you guys should know who you are too.
2009 is gonna be a special year because it marks our 10th anniversary of friendship!
And not to forget other friends whom stood by me, cheered me up,encouraged me and took good care of me!
And of course i've gained and i lost, be it in terms of anything.
There may be some stuff i left out, but they are etched in my memory. :)
People walk in and out of my life, but i will always remember the footprints they have left behind.

No comments: