Sunday, September 23, 2007

Wow, today was a great day. Studied with my clique at BG's house today in e afternoon and headed for dinner at Prata Place and cycled around the estate and up to the Upper Seletar Reservoir. damn, it was super tiring to ride up those steep slopes. There wasnt enough bikes for all of us so 1 of us had to be ridden by the other. I'm always the unlucky one, then end up having to walk up the slope. But overall it was really a fun day today. (:
Anyway, didn't had time to meet some friends today. Another clique of mine arranged to meet up at night but didn't had the time/energy for them. Feel rather guilty for my bad time management too. & sorry to her for not being able to meet up ( shld know who u are [: )
Jonathan always gets himself injured when he goes to BG's house, lol but today is because he act shuai when riding bike and end up with a cut on his leg. Hope you''ll be fine soon! (:
Recently addicted to A-mei's old songs, they're so nice! (RANDOM)
How long can my secondary school friendships last? This question has been constantly running in my mind. I wonder if we'll still meet out like we do after O levels, to play basketball, chit-chat or go shopping. My mum told me " Everyone have to move on with their own lives, go separate ways in life. You can't possibly always stay in the same spot forever. " It made quite alot of sense to me. Just hate separations...
Hopefully after graduating we'll still meet out often & catch up with one another. Or at least keep in touch online or greeting each other on the streets when we see each other. (:
Getting so tired now, gotta head for my comfy bed! Nights people!
[:
state of confusion.

No comments: