Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Prelims results are out this week already, and true to my prediction i didn't do well, or shld i say i didn't do as well as what i expected myself to. Sigh, just a few more weeks to go to O levels. feel so unprepared still, i wished there is more time till the Os. Graduation day's approaching too, the thought of leaving the school and to be separated from my friends....damn.
I think i'll have to instil some self-discipline in myself to study hard, perhaps not going to update this blog for quite some time unless i'm free. (:
Guys, cherish the time we have left in the school, be it with ur clique, classmates or teachers.
Hmmm, i shall dedicate a post to all the people i wanna thank before/on/after graduation day! Need to write scripts first. hahaha.
BYE PEOPLE. (: STUDY!
who was there for me when i was down?

No comments: