Sunday, September 30, 2007

Been down with flu and cough this few days, all thanks to my family members who contributed by spreading the virus to me. Perhaps i'll make this an excuse to skip school on monday. =X
Added a song to my blog which is Ru Guo Ni Ye Ting Shuo by Zhang Hui Mei. It's a very sentimental love song which actually touches my heart deeply. Listen to the song with your heart and take note of the lyrics. The composer of the song is Jay Chou! (:
Feeling so damn weak now, wanted to go gym today but i doubt its possible now, i may just faint on the way there. Not many days left to the day of graduation, having mixed feelings. Im looking forward to that day but also hoping it wont come so fast. Sigh, humans. Only 8 schooling days left.
Went to friendster and check out some profiles, really cant stand those tweety language like " iie hartt ue " & "tiiongxiim" blahblahblah. No offence to the users of this language too, but it just makes me feel giddy just to read those words. Sometimes these profiles actually reflects how immature you are but some people label themselves as mature still. Check out the meaning of the word before you actually use it, that term is not self-defined dude. And again im not talking about any particular person. (:
As we go on, we remember, all the times we had together...
I wish i had the courage to face up to my own feelings.

No comments: