Friday, September 21, 2007

I've been dreaming bout the same thing lately, is it because i miss her too much? And everytime i wake up from the dream, it's back to reality - where everything is back to how it was. Reality is indeed cruel. I wish i can live in that beautiful dream. Everything was going so smoothly, why did it become like this...?
I spent some time alone to think about some stuff. Alot of memories came flowing back, both pleasant & unpleasant ones. I feel rather indebted to some ppl that i didn't cherish or didn't treat them the way i should. Well, i sincerely hope that their lives are much better now & that they have found someone better too. If only we can filter our memories, do away with the unpleasant ones & only leave the pleasant memories in our heart.
Even my studies are in a mess! Not to mention other stuff.
I feel like a total loser.
Perhaps people will think this is an emo post but whatever, i cant really be bothered to explain myself cos i think it's pointless. It's my blog & my own freedom of speech, and also its my way to voice out my feelings (: The chances of this blog surviving is increasing.
Studying session tomorrow!
The Final Nightmare - 'O' Levels

No comments: