Thursday, September 13, 2007

Prelims are finally OVER! It's time to take a short break and really relax myself, been kinda stressed during the exam period. But when i say a short break, it's really really short. Soon it'll be the major thing in life - O levels. Also said to be the final nightmare of our sec sch life. Haha! So i played ball with the guys after the prelims and initially planned to go out but it was cancelled in the end. Moodless? zzz.
I decided to put some random photos in my post, it's my FIRST time. Hopefully it'll be of some entertainment value to my blog readers. (actually i don't know if i've any, haha.)






Ah Ma House (:


The 'Neighbourhood'.



My baby cousin with my grandmother (:


This is what i will do when im bored. :X






When I was young (:


Alright, just some random photos to show all of you. Also testing my blogging skills at the same time. Had some problems posting these photos, i put in alot effort leh. & a BIG THANK YOU to Vincent and Zacson for guiding me on picture posting. I must get use to posting photos! haha. nothing much to be said already. BYE PEOPLE! (:
TATA~

No comments: