Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Alright! Been a few days since i updated, busy studying you see (:
Okay, im here to blog with a purpose - that is to do a quiz that i've been asked to do so. :D
this quiz is to write ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself.
& at the end, you'll have to find another six players to do this quiz and of course u cant ask the same person who tagged you to do it. Common sense okaye? (:


1) "Alex" is a name i gave to myself, which it doesnt appear in my birth cert nor IC.
2) I am a Malaysian for those who dont know. ( lol so random )
3) I'm super prone to injuries, especially my ankles.
4) I've never read a book from start to the end before.
5) I'm never interested in shows like Harry Potter, Lord of the Ring. (God knows why.)
6) I dont like girls with 'butch' hairstyles.
7) I wake up with double eyelids only in my left eye every morning.( but they disappear soon after, SIGH)
8) I dont like to see girls who dont sit properly. (esp girlfren/ girl-friend)
9) I know every song of Jay Chou. ( my super idol. [: )
10) I dream to be a professional basketball player in future. ( haha, so unrealistic. :x )


Well, i've come to an end of the quiz. Let's see who will be lucky enough to be tagged by me! I think those who are chosen are those that i've linked. So sorry. Lol.


Next 6 Players: Alicia Ho, Ferran Tan, Jolene Lee, Chia Ming Xuan, Yuting & Zacson Ong!
Okay, hopefully these people will see this post and do the quiz. (:

Oh ya, tmr's the last day of prelims! Dont know whether its something to be glad about or worried about. Because results will be out and it also indicates the nearing of O levels... Well, just wanna relax after tomorrow!
I want to watch horror shows! Apartment 1303 & The 19th Gate of Hell. Of course i need to find people who're willing to watch it, cos i wouldnt watch a movie alone.
It's back to studying now! (: Bye guys, study hard for the last paper.
i wished you knew.

No comments: