Friday, April 18, 2008

This will be an emo post, if you're not interested you can just fuck the hell outta here. Thanks.
It's just the first week of school and there's already projects and assignments. Is it just our course or this applies to others as well? Fuck this hectic schedule man.
I thought poly life would be rather slack but that's not the truth. I've decided to quit my part-time job and seriously put more attention on studying. I dont wanna live to regret not doing what i should.
Friday today and played ball with the guys at some somehow isolated basketball court in semb. Didnt play well and seemed to have lost my touch and chemistry with the team. Sigh.
Im feeling strong emo-ness in me. Everything doesnt seem to be happening smoothly, i know not everything will go the way you want it to. But...some things are just not going as planned.

So much that i want to say out, but something is holding me back.
I cant speak, im losing the voice that's inside of me.
I feel helpless, like there's no one else beside me who will lend me a helping hand.
I'm losing my breath, it's slowly fading away, bit by bit.
And gone.
Just when i needed you most.



No comments: