Thursday, April 10, 2008

My CDW went for orientation camp!! Sigh, didnt want to be cheesy or what but i really miss her so badly. Can you feel it, CDW? = Wished Sat night can arrive soon.. =D

Many things happened in this clique of mine(j,c,x) to almost everyone and i guess its all negative stuff. Well, shit happens and we can do nothing about it. Just hope it will be " sunshine after the rain " . =)

Oh yah, poly's starting next week. I feel kinda nervous , or maybe i always do on the first few days of school. And it marks a different life for me and my fellow friends too. The SP orientation was rather boring i think, or maybe cos i didnt attend the fun parts of it thats why. Missing out on the camp was something i regret too. But well, since its past so no point brooding over it anymore. Shall look forward to more exciting events in poly! And hope i'd still have time for all my friends and also my CDW!!

I feel i havent been spending time with my family. I cant even exchange more than 10 sentences with my parents in a day. Always returning home in the wee hours and leaving house in the morning. Sometimes i wouldnt even see my dad at all. Sigh, poor time management? Fuck it.

I'll be working and studying still after i start school unless i find it hard to cope with schoolwork and projects. Flag day today was boring shit. Couldnt stand standing after an hour or so. Den tried to slack with ZS whenever we could. Went far east there to buy bubble tea and rested and PSP-ed too. Den went off for lunch around 12+ then back to SP to return the tins and stuff. So damn shag can. Merely 4 hours of sleep wasnt enough for the whole day today. Yeah and that means i gtg meet my bed and snuggle in it now.
Good night folks.
I love you.

No comments: