Sunday, April 13, 2008

School's starting tomorrow already! Mixed feelings inside of me about school. So afraid i cant cope with schoolwork. And too used to holidays life for so many months already. =( Gotta wake up at 7 tmr!
I cant breathe recently due to an excess of mucus in my nose that prevented the air from going in. -.- Feels weird having to open ur mouth regularly to breathe in air. Im not a fish mind you!
Met up with school clique at Bing's house and spent the night over there. Becos i had to work the following day, i didnt join them for bball session. Such a pity cos its been a long time since everyone met up together already.
My CDW is back from camp! And she surprised me ytd night! =D
Days without you were hard to survive, days with you are great moments in life! :P
Shall update with some photos soon. Goodbye. :)

No comments: