Monday, April 14, 2008

Alright. It's the first official school day in SP today. Didnt feel especially nervous but felt extremely tired. Lessons were okay initially until the lecturer got too carried away in his own world to care whether we were paying attention or not, cos he was rather naggy and i soon dozed off... tried to remain awake but found it quite difficult to do so. -_- Learnt about some amath stuff which im unfamiliar with but it should be no problem with such an enthu lecturer i have. :)
Second half of e day was crappish cos we didnt have the required software and couldnt download it i guess it was due to heavy traffic in the server. So the supposedly-end-at-3pm lesson ended 1 1/2 hrs earlier and we were told to go to a place to solve that problem but seems like it was futile. Wasted the time there rotting away. -.-
Met huiqi aft that with the hope of going to watch bball competition but a pity she arrived late so we had to change our plans at the very last min. So we went vivo and visited the Puma staff there. Had a not long not short talk with them before grabbing a bite at the food centre nearby den headed for home after that. Thats about it for today. Pray hard that tomorrow will be a better day. Though my lessons are like 10 to 5.30. May god bless me!


Can someone guide me how to manage my time properly between school, girlfriend, family, friends and even work? ( Ranking not in any special order ) 24 hours is really not enough. Or maybe i have poor time management. Or maybe i need more time to adapt to the new life instead of the working and active night life during the holidays. Having to work on weekends after studying for 5 weekdays in a week will be seriously tedious for me, or anyone else. I know i have to get myself prepared for studies now. Then at the same time i don wish to neglect my girl, when im with her, i feel that i cant neglect my family too. So what shld i do? I cant multiply myself can i? I've seen successful cases of people who can juggle their time well between all the important people in their lives and i seriously wish i can be like them. Maybe i should quit my job, study hard on weekdays and then play hard on weekends. If not i doubt i'll have time for my friends and family at all. I hope things will just work out fine...and hope my family understand how i feel. Though they will never do, i think.

I came across my first blog accidentally and read a few posts and decided i cant continue reading on. I felt so disgusted with the twit way i typed. Please try not to laugh at the following paragraphs, because i believe YOU once typed like that too.
im dead. sho dead.. todae ish a badd dayy...came 2 sch and ppl told miie moii name was writen down by DM cos i left bks under e table. tats so dumb lorx. jus cos of tat den i tio by dm..farkk..den in chi class use hp let mr ang see somemore..den during maths class he 'spanked' miie siahx. he might as well don hit mii. its lyk so gentle lor..i expectted a harder one..haha i was lucky.
Im like what-the-fuck why did i type like gu niang like that? Okay maybe its all in our growing up process. =D That was 3 years ago post. Lol.

Learn to grow up.

No comments: