Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Time flies so fast in the blink of an eye. It's already mid of march and my birthday passed already!! And poly's starting soon. All of us will embark on a new path as we meet new friends along e way..Awwww.



*As we go on, we remember, all the times we, had together...*


Oh well, let me share with you people what i did on my birthday and maybe with some additional photos to make it less boring. =)

15thMarch.

Met up with Huiqi after her work and cooperated with her so that her 'plan' would work. Hahaha. So i did what she told me - Plug in my mp3 and switch on some loud volume and blindfolded all the way to the destination. I had to walk quite a long distance after i got down from the cab. I think i was being mocked at by the crowd( We were at East Coast mind you. )although i couldnt see or hear clearly. Then she told me to un-blindfold myself and open my eyes. My tiramisu birthday cake! :)) It was damn sweet of her! I regretted not taking any photos cos i was feeling sick and feverish so it kinda dampened the mood. :( But nevertheless she celebrated and wished my happy birthday face-to-face! Loves you.

P.S -> The colour combi of the t-shirt is....acceptable! Hahaha.

16th March.

Met up with the school clique of guys whom i've not seen for so long for BASKETBALL. Playing basketball on a person's birthday is like so wrong but all i wanted was to meet up with them and im contented. :) Too bad bingy didnt turn up. Well at least he wished me already. =) Then went home to bathe and change to meet my clique of frens for birthday celebration.

Struggled between International Buffet at United Square and Sakura at Somerset for quite some time before i decided we had Sakura. The food there was good except for some weird dishes. I could have eaten more if i wasnt having sore throat!! Shall let the photos speak. Here goes.



Craving for me? =P



I had to eat and suck these disgusting lemons.


Calvin enjoying the food while i was suffering from tongue-numbness.



"Donwan la, i will shy la.."

Walao ask you all don see liao..


My eyes are BIG okay.

Nerds are LOVED!

Result.

Thanks guys for this meal and friends who took out time to meet up and all who at least bothered to wish me Happy Birthday, be it sms/phone call/friendster/blog/face-to-face !

Played pool after eating!

Thats all folks. There'll be more photos coming up in the next post so pls stay tuned! =) Good nights!

Oh not to forget replying to tags. :)

Yoketing: hahaha, im not emo la. Dont worry. And thanks BBMM for all ur bday wishes! :)

Lin: Hahaha welcome to my blog! How've you been? Take good care! :)

JASMINE: haha im fine. ;) Thanks fudging pal for wishing me too. Yeah catch up soon when we both have time? Haha i wont answer ur question! I meant i cant! Thanks for ur advice. But i was just complaining. =P

FIDIRIA: Haha thanks! I thought u wouldnt remember. & why you apologising for? Oh btw where you posted to? Take care! :)

No comments: