Monday, March 24, 2008

First things first, i want to make it clear that i apologised for the harsh words i posted on my blog towards him in the 19 March post. It was out of anger that i wrote such stuff. Maybe you'll think im crapping this shit out now but i did reflect on what i said. I found it harsh and i apologised. But what about you? I was cheated into going for the camp but didnt we say we'd attend it together? But u chose to back out when the briefing date was close and when i asked you for the reason, what did you tell me?
Secondly, i did not and wouldnt block u on msn. If you think i really did that, i don think i can convince you with what i say next anymore. So please, get things clear before you tell our friend about this.
Lastly, $20 wasnt the factor that pissed me off at all. I already made it clear why i was pissed and you didnt even bother to apologise for backing out and leaving me in a dilemma whether to attend the camp alone. Im disappointed with what you said on your blog too, $20 to break a friendship. It wasnt the fcuking case at all. Maybe you guys are disappointed with me too, the feeling is definitely mutual in a conflict.

No comments: