Thursday, March 13, 2008

Poly enrolment is such a complicated chore, it's made even more difficult due to my hectic working schedule and i dont have time or energy to even look at the forms. -.- So i've decided to take urgent leave for the day and focus on settling the enrolment issues. :) I can also take time to relax!

Kinda miss the good old days in school.
I miss wearing the school uniform, i miss singing the school song (*cross fingers*), i miss those recess times with my clique of pals eating our favourite - 'mi fen mian', i miss shouting across the blocks to my frens, i miss running away from the dreaded teachers whom i wont mention, i miss singing in class to my neighbours, i miss my class 2D'05 & 4E'07, i miss some particular teachers, i miss the school life.
Everything just seems so yesterday, it happened all just too fast. Some have already went into JCs and moved on to the next chapters in their lives, some have distanced due to busy schedules while some have already started to pursue their bright futures. I wonder when will be the next time we can gather together as a clique again, like we did before.
But in anyways, i wish all my brothers and friends all the best in whatever they do and wherever they go in life! & let us meet up again soon! :)
I'm missing you.
Where do i stand, in your heart?

No comments: