Saturday, March 22, 2008

My previous post was written in a moment of pique. To the person i targetted in that post, i'm apologising for the harsh words i said but im still pissed off at your attitude in life.
So...
FIDIRIA: Oh So u went to ngee ann, what course anyway? Yeah mr fwah is there.. lol.
ames: haha, nth much la. just super angry tt time den write out to vent my frustrations. wan haf another singing session in april? =)
ssam: nope. im going to sp. why? what abt u anyway?
xinyi: lol! u got visit my blog one ar? Hahaha dun nid la. It's nth much anyway. thanks for tagging yo! :)
I havent start to use the laptop i bought!! 24 hours in a day is really not enough. I finally had a 10-hour long sleep cos today my off day! Feels really good man. I neglected my bed in the past but now im loving it. =X


I think i should be contented with what i have now. Being contented is happiness. ( directly translated from chinese ) But this doesnt mean you don aim high and work towards your goals anymore!

Oh fuck what is wrong with me. I dont know what i meant by all that crap above but it was just IMPROMPTU.

So long, ciaos!

No comments: