Monday, March 10, 2008

I swear i HATE cheena, gian peng gian sai and ****** customers!!!!

Case No.1

Oldman with a middle-aged woman: Eh this belt can take out let me see?
Me: Sure no problem. ( Cb u "EH" me ah? )
Oldman: Got discount or not?
Me: No discount one, this one is new arrival. *sarcastic smile*
Oldman: *points to woman's jacket* She bought this got 10% discount one leh. Why here no discount?
Me: Oh so where did u get it from? It probably is OLD stock thats why got discount ba.
Oldman: Err..Far east there. So here no discount la?
Me: When the stock gets old maybe will have lor.
*Oldman leaves the shop with the woman*
!@#$%^&*()
Fuck off la, u think u buying vegetables from market ah? Keep on asking for discount. Discount ur kuku jiao la!

Case No.2
Fuck cheena customers!!
The whole conversation is in Chinese obviously.
Woman: Which are ur new arrivals?
Me: This this this this this this this are our new arrivals.
Woman: I want to try this this this in size 3 and 4.
*Gets all the shoes for her*
Woman: *Picks a leather shoe* What do i do if this gets dirty?
Me: Use a cloth that can be used to clean leather to wipe.
Woman: Where can i get the cloth?
Me: Im nt sure but i know where u can get the lotion for wiping leather.
Woman: So there got sell the cloth?
Me: Nope they sell the lotion only.
Blahblahblah...
Woman: *finds me ridiculous* and walks away...
!@#$%^&*()

Case No.3
Cheena again. -.-
Woman: I want to try this shoe. (Impatient tone)
Me: Okay give me a minute.
*Gives her the shoe to try*
Another customer approached me and i attended to her.
I went to take the shoes for her and then the cheena bitch just left the shoes lying there and walked out of the shop.
CB. U think u fcuking own the shop? U go back to ur fcuking country and die la.

Case No.4
An Indian family came and approached me for help..
Indian man: Can u get me my daughter's size for this pair of shoes?
Me: Which daughter? ( obviously there was more den one daughter )
Indian man: This one.*Points*
Me: What size does she wear?
Indian man: I dont know, get me her size.
Me: How would i know what size ur daughter wears? (raising my voice)
Daughter: Erm erm size 37?

She tried 3 different shoes in 2 different sizes each. Everytime i went into the storeroom I'd curse the indian man. So fucking rude and unreasonable.

But well, those working in retail sales should be prepared and used to encountering all sorts of customers already. So im just merely complaining. If im out of the shop I'd fcuking curse ur whole family if u talk to me in that tone!! :P
Alrights its getting late and im working tmr. So goodnights and sorry for this boring & random post!

Lips of an angel.

No comments: