Sunday, March 15, 2009

Working at the IT Show has been fucking tiring.
And I meant fucking tiring.
Standing for almost 10 hours non-stop for a day is really a test of my leg muscles. Actually my heels are hurting more.
But well, I get to ogle at hot chicks from the big companies walking around everyday... Hehehe. So not bad lah. :D
Selling phones from China is definitely a brand new experience for me. There will be customers that go "Eww, from China one?!" or "Will the phones explode or not?". It's totally understandable.
If I am the consumer, I might be thinking like this too. There's this kind of not-so-safe mentality towards China products etched in consumers like us already.
I think our booth is the centre of attention in Level 6 even though the company/brand is not well-known. All because of my boss - He speaks through the mic to attract people's attention. But that's not because what he said is attractive, it's because people couldn't really understand what he is talking about. ( from China you see. )
Example of what errors he made...
"Toh jin soon" (Closing soon)
"Pillow cork sales" (Below cost sales)
"Latest mobile feng" (Latest mobile phone)
That's why people will be led to our booth from the source of the noise. Just imagine listening to him shout through the mic for like 6-8 hours. Damn irritating. Cheesepie.
Well well, tomorrow is the last day already. Just gotta tahun 1 more day and that's it!
Sales have been quite good and i hope commission is high too! :)

No comments: