Friday, March 27, 2009

Chalet II (23/03/09 - 25/03/09)

Chalet was fucking loads of fun!
I'm glad it went rather smoothly except for some minor events that kinda screwed my mood.
The first impression when we stepped into the chalet was "Wtf, so lok cok ah...and fucking infested with mosquitoes."
I hope the people who came had fun and left happily! :)
The game that was introduced to everyone by Lawrence which i duno the game name totally owned, i think.
Hahaha i played only 1 game then i left. It made quite a few ppl drunk or tipsy. :D
THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO CAME BECAUSE YOU GUYS MADE IT FUN!
And a BIG THANK YOU to my BROTHERS (Co-hosts) - Calvin, Zhixiong and Julian.
PICTURES!


present from Yoketing!
Handmade. Thanks for ur efforts and sacrificing your sleep! :)
present from DBIT/21.
Thanks so much my beloved classmates! :)

present from Peggie & Junyin
Sorry Junyin, shld have asked you to cut the cake with me but i only realised after that!
Anyway thanks to you both! :)

Mr Peng Gang(s).

holy gays!


ZS had to do a dare. Hahaha.

"You jump, i jump!"

Mosquito coil was what we fucking needed man.

Birthday cake from DBIT/21 for James & me!
March babies woohoo!
Okay i need to get other pictures from friends.
Shall post other photos up again soon!
I got another present from my brothers but haven't take picture yet!
Okay end of post!

No comments: