Monday, March 2, 2009

Updates 2

Been almost a week since i updated.
I've been really playing hard after the exams.
Class outing, basketball, chilling out with friends, town.
And I've been reaching home at 4am in the morning for quite a few days already. I'm becoming an owl!
I'm quite busy with having fun and also preparing for the chalet - inviting people, food planning, beverages and alcohol, activities etc.
It's really a lot to be done. I hope it's gonna be so much fun! :D
There's photos i want to upload to my laptop to blog but my laptop's bluetooth died on me. Some fucked up errors and it's not working and causing so much inconvenience. In addition, i don't have card reader nor usb cable. Oh damn.
Alright, next post shall be on the class outing as i have some of the photos already. :)
Stay tuned! ( if there's anyone reading. )

No comments: