Tuesday, March 17, 2009

18th

I'M EIGHTEEN!

It wasn't the very happening day that you guys may have expected me to have.
Like going clubbing or doing anything very unusual. I had to save up for my expenses for the chalet so I requested to do something budget.
Instead, it was a day out with my brothers and Kexin to a singing session at Cuppage Plaza. It's pretty cheap and the system is quite okay.
Then i headed home to celebrate with my family at night.
I went to meet them (brothers) again and they surprised me with a mysterious person...............
YIMYOKETING!
Haha actually i kinda figured out what was happening when i was going to meet them.
Thanks for your efforts BBMM & Brothers, and the mini cake! :)
Thanks to all the people who wished me on my birthday! Love you guys! :)
Now i feel old. I'm legal to do so many things now! Driving license next! :)

No comments: