Wednesday, December 3, 2008

my 200th!

HEYO!
This is my 200th post yo!

And today is the day Sathis joined NS. Oh man the big guy's leaving us for 2 full weeks for Tekong and god knows when he will have time to meet us up again! Hahaha i sent him a farewell message. :)


And so on Sunday morning we went to Dragon Gate restaurant at Harbourfront Centre for some dim sum! A 'farewell' meal for him!




the BIG GUY with his 'char siew bao'






Vincent was trying to avoid my phone...but NO! :D




I treated all of them to this meal.




kindly put down your hands.


Jonathan was 'zi lian-ing'


Got this from Sathis's phone. It's been long, like 3 years ago?


Dad's birthday!

Got him this red polo shirt! :)

Happy Birthday worzxs!

Mum begged me not to put this up cos she didnt open her eyes big enough. hahaha!



After-effects of balling under the hot sun.
Finally the god damn exams are all over!
Java was manageable except for a few parts.
I pretty screwed my last question for Accounting and i think it's my fatal mistake.
DBMS was so-so, i think i didn't do really well but i couldn't fucking give a damn cos
EXAMS ARE OVER !

I want to plan my holidays properly and carefully. :)
Lucks to those whose exams aren't over yet!
And enjoy to those who are having holidays!

I'm locked outside.

No comments: