Sunday, December 14, 2008

Heartwarming, heartwrenching.

I'm feeling happy today!
But maybe not so the past few days...
Perhaps due to some events that happened that really disappoint me, making me feel like a fool too.

Crap.



Anyway, today was well spent with my family. Didn't feel the 'closeness' between me and them for quite some time already. Karaoke-d at home and dinner and some shopping around! :)

Simple things can make me happy too. :D

Alright, time for some photos of Louis's advanced b'day celebration out w the Shaggertiers!


Botaks.




Sg Flyer, rmb?




Shoot him and i'll shoot you.

Spot the Auntie.
Ate at Pasta de Waraku!



Meat bolognese pasta. ( committed a sin, ate beef. :X )

Tomato & Basil pizza.

Louis's bday cake!

"What you guys gonna do to me with this cake huh...?"


He had to pick the candle out w his mouth! :D

I placed it quite deep inside. ( sounds wrong eh. )

Success yo!

& we got a token from the staff there !

The service there was excellent, i must say. Very friendly staff. Though their food can be improved, especially its serving size. :D

As we, the gays, come together...

We could write our new year wishes on the balloon! :)

Ugly handwriting, i know.

Check out Louis's spelling mistake.

His masterpiece again.

So...


Happy Birthday Louis !!!
(nah im not so mean to reveal your age. hahaha)

Hope you achieve all your goals bro! :)
To end it off...


Hahaha, gotta turn in!
Stay tuned for my next post!! :D
Nights!

No comments: