Sunday, September 28, 2008

Time flies.

It's been a month. I know you're doing fine, or even better than before. I'm happy, because you're too. I believe this is another way of expressing love for the other party. All the best girl. :]

I can't remember the last time i went out with my family...this goes to show that I haven't been spending time with them this year or starting from....last year before the 'O' levels. I went out with them just today! The feeling is great, to have your family members, your close loved ones together with you. But......

Me: It's been so long I went out with you all hor?
Mum: You also know ah, you must have motive today for tagging along right?
Me: Walao eh, i just want to be a good son to accompany family members then you say until like that. So hurting lah.
(all in chinese, and in a joking manner.)

And so...i got a new phone today unexpectedly. It was like an impromptu thing anyway. But, it wasn't my agenda for going out with them today!! =X Thank you Dad! ( i don't mention all these fomalities to him, it's just wrong. )

I believe we should all love our family members because they are our closest kin, and the ones who would never abandon you no matter what happens.

No comments: