Sunday, September 21, 2008

Life

WARNING: WORDY POST AHEAD!

Holy shit. I dont seem to have anything interesting to update about recently. My holidays are all about gym basketball gaming. My phone doesnt ring. When it does, it's 80% a message/call from a guy. I think i'm becoming G-A-Y soon.

I hope my job starts soon. I don't have much time left before the holidays end. I need to earn some extra bucks because I don't like it when i have to reach out my hand to ask for money from my dad.

I had a heart-to-heart talk with Julian after having our supper about 2 days ago. There is something good about him that I can actually learn from - time and financial management. I seriously suck at this two aspects, especially when I'm in a relationship. And when i compare myself with him in the two aspects above, we are definitely direct opposites. :/

Time management is a vital aspect because you have to juggle your time perfectly between your studies, family, friends and love. And because i suck at it, it somehow led to the failure in my previous relationship. But, i took too long to realise. And when i realise its a mistake on my part, it's already too late to amend for it. Okay, shldnt sidetrack.

Financial management is something I haven't been good in since young. I tend to spend what i have, sometimes my expenses are higher than my income. My friends have given me some tips on how to save money and i shall put them to good use from now on. :] I must also learn how to "say no" when i have to. It all links back to self-discipline anyway.

Okay, shall move on to another topic. There are a number of stray cats in my neighbourhood and there's this auntie named Belinda who takes care of them. She feeds them everyday and gives them names each. There's this cat named Garfield which is the cutest, biggest, friendliest cat among them. But, i didn't see these cats around the past few days and i starting to fret that they might be caught and sent away. Until today, when i bumped into Auntie Belinda whom just finished feeding them. That's when i saw the bunch of stray cats again. Garfield came running towards us and I heaved a sigh of relief. I don't know why but i just feel weird when i don't see it or play with it before i return home everyday. Shall upload a photo of it when i've taken a shot of this cat!

Sometimes what happened in my dreams, tend to happen some time later. And i get this deja vu feeling. It just feels so uncanny, that I think i can somehow foresee things. But i hope my nightmares would not become reality.

It's quite a surprise that I've written such a long wordy post. I bet nobody will be bothered to read this far. Who cares anyway. I just write what I feel and write what i like. :]

I'm lying if I say i'm okay now.

Because i still care

Although I'm in no place to question anymore.

1 comment:

pegisgoingcrazy. said...

Hey, I do bother reading! Come on, get out of that emo little square. Being gay aint a bad idea actually, kidds. Cheers man, take your time.