Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Friend, no?

I saw the back view of you today. But i was certain it was you. I even called, just wanted to say hi. Well, how you reacted clearly shows your decision already. I can only say I'm fucking disappointed. But i wish you all the best, nonetheless. It remains a puzzle to me whether I'm still your friend, or a mere stranger.

-----------------------------------

Now that it's all said and done
I can't believe you were the one
To build me up and tear me down..

Over You - Chris Daughtry

I guess, it's really over now.

It's double blows for me today. Sigh.

The only happy thing today is i played with Garfield for quite awhile today! But i still don't dare and don't know how to carry a cat, especially this size..

Alright, photos of this cat coming soon !

I'm using a Nokia 8310 now. & i'm so proud of it? Because it can play mp3, has colours, big screen, 8megapix camera, bluetooth and WiFi.

(The above sentence is totally sarcasm if you didn't get it. But still thanks Calvin, lol!)

No appetite even after basketball. I had to pour away my dinner...I don't like to waste food. But i had to make an exception today. :/ But glad there's green bean soup to satisfy my hunger!

I just want to buy my guitar by the end of this holidays.... :[

Don't try to fix what isn't broken

And what's broken, can't be fixed...

No comments: