Sunday, September 7, 2008

Rain rain go away~

To start off, Calvin and me headed to a gathering in a condo at Simei invited by Melodie. We met her friends from church and some of her JC friends. I think they were all from the same church. It was rather awkward for both of us at first but we soon blended in with them after some ice-breaking and some board games. It was quite a pleasant experience for I seldom attend such social gatherings. :D
& I was lucky to win a prize too!

Oh, and we were in a rush of time as we had to meet the guys for basketball. So we left the place at 4.30pm and made our way back to Yishun. Guess what? I made the worst decision i could have in life. We cycled from Yishun all the way to Sembawang. It may not sound like a feat but it seriously drained up alot of our energy. By the time we reached there, i could barely stand properly as my legs were already wobbly...
I swear i will never ever cycle to Sembawang to play ball again.

And i thought we could cycle back to Yishun slowly after playing basketball. To my dismay, it started to drizzle. The rain didn't stop and was getting so big that we had no choice but to seek shelter at a coffeeshop opposite Yishun Emerald. We waited for some time for the rain to get smaller before making our way back home.

But i was thinking about you all along. Why?

P.S Sorry brothers about today's games.

No comments: