Thursday, November 8, 2007

Went gym & played ball with the guys today. Havent start working yet. I've a contradicting mind. I know i need to earn money but i don really feel like working. Perhaps i feel that working would deprive me of my freedom. I guess i need some good time management and organise my schedules properly. There's so many things i want to do in this long holidays. Oh btw, i guess i can forget about going to Jay's concert in 2008 already, tickets WERE selling fast but i realised it was all sold out. Sigh, i WANT & MUST go to his next NEXT concert. [:
Everybody's getting PSP consoles, i'm considering whether to get one too =P
But again, it concerns MONEY.
Alright, i think im starting work on saturday. Hopefully everything goes smoothly for me!

Basketball is a game of teamwork where everyone has their roles to play. It's not a one-man perfomance game. Please change your selfish mentality and flaunting your moves. Even if you want to, dont do it in the basketball court. You belong to the circus dude. Bloody hell f*** off, you're an insult to basketball.

No comments: