Thursday, November 29, 2007

I guess everything is alright now. [:
Finally 雨过天晴 le! Haha. A burden off my chest at last.
Oh yah piece of good news for myself.
I've found a job!!!
It's at Robinsons but i only start work on 13Dec to 13Jan.
In addition:
  • I cannot be late for all working days
  • No MCs or unpaid leave
  • Cannot be late for more than 15mins and cannot leave early.

Lol. If i abide by the terms and conditions, an extra amount of $220 would enter my pocket! =D

So i better be as fit as superman for that one month. =)

But i need a short, temporary job to kill time and also earn some income before 13 Dec.

Any recommendations, anyone?

I'm feeling so happy that i can smile for 24 hours non-stop lol.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay, just being random.

Ciaos, gotta prepare to meet my clique.

Oh yah ( its 1230am ) haha, night life. =P (Morning i meant.)

No comments: